We all want to know the secret behind those delicious dishes served at Indian restaurants. But most of us feel pretty reluctant to try those recipes at home. We have got for you 8 restaurant style Indian food recipes that are super easy to make at home. With these recipes, you’ll be able to recreate all of those Indian restaurant favorites without stepping out of the house. These restaurant style Indian dishes does not require long cooking hours and taste super good. All you need to do is follow these Indian food recipes to the tee.
1) Dal Makhani – You will be surprised to know that it is very easy to make restaurant style Dal makhani at home. And the one prepared at home is not overtly loaded with cream and artificial flavors. This dal makhani recipe yield perfectly creamy, thick and luscious dal without spending hours near the gas stove. Serve it with home style lachha paratha or naan for a complete Punjabi restaurant style meal.
2) Paneer Pasanda – Paneer Pasanda is one of the most popular vegetarian Indian dishes served in the restaurants. It is a rich Paneer gravy adored by everyone who taste it for the first time. It is not that difficult to make restaurant style Paneer Pasanda at home. And once you excel this recipe you will never go back to that artificially colored confusing paneer gravy served at the restaurants.
3) Chicken Do Pyaza – A stunner of a recipes, this one gets all the Punjabi flavors just right. Chicken do pyaza is prepared with loads of onion. The sweetness of the onion and the heat of the spices create a finger-licking good combination of flavors. It is perfect dish for the food lovers who love to relish spicy curries. Chicken Do Pyaza can be enjoyed with jeera rice, lachha paratha or tandoori roti.
4) Soya Chaap Tikka Masala – Nowadays, many restaurants serve vegetarian tikka masala which is prepared with soya chaap. The soya chaap or the mock meat prepared with soya is a great meaty substitute for the vegetarian lovers. This soya chaap tikka masala can give tough fight to the chicken tikka masala served at the restaurants. If you don’t believe me, just try this recipe once. For anyone who is a vegetarian, curry lover and is bored of paneer tikka masala – this is a must try recipe.
5) Butter Chicken – No talk about the Indian restaurant food is complete without butter chicken. And all the chicken lovers must have a foolproof butter chicken recipe under their sleeve. What I like most about this butter chicken recipe is that get ready in just 30 minutes. It has a simple ingredient list to follow, a precise cooking method and does not require hours of beforehand preparation. Don’t forget to serve butter chicken with butter naan for a complete indulgent meal.
6) Kadhai Paneer – Kadhai Paneer is one of the popular paneer dishes to order while eating out at any Punjabi restaurant in North India. Why? Because it is full of flavors and compliments almost all the Indian breads perfectly. What if I tell you now you can make restaurant style Kadhai Paneer at home. That too in less than 30 minutes. This kadhai paneer recipe is quite straightforward which makes it all the more easier for you to win numerous accolades from whoever tastes it.
7) Pineapple Raita – Sweet and savory pineapple raita is one of the most common side-dish served with the Indian curries at the restaurants. The chilled pineapple raita helps to cool down the heat of the spices in the curry. It is a soothing change for the taste buds too. Now you can make the best pineapple raita at home with this simple recipe. And ever since I have started making pineapple raita at home it has become an everyday affair.
8) Naan – Whether it is rich and spicy meat curries or light and hearty vegetarian dishes Naan is one bread which humbly compliments all. No Indian meal at any restaurant is complete without some naan. To make soft and pillowy Naan at home is not a big deal. This naan recipe does not even require yeast. And the best part making naan at home is you can make them whenever you want and serve piping hot.
Great Post by: